Last Updated 21 March 2020
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
What information do we collect about you?
- Information by which you or an Authorized User may be personally identified, such as email address and name which are used for the user profile and financial and billing information (including credit card information and email addresses for invoices) ("personal data");
- Analytics information;
- IP address and date and time of visit;
- Device, internet and mobile information such as the hardware model, operating system version, unique device identifiers, browser type, language, wireless network, and mobile network information (including the mobile phone number);
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and/or
- Details of transactions you carry out through the asecurecloud Services such as pages visited, actions on the pages, search queries. We do not collect any of the parameters provided to generate configuration templates or any of the AWS account environment data unless explicitly saved to a user’s profile.